Friday, August 22, 2008

Nigger Incompetence Coming To The Fore?


Mmmmm....that screaming Lilith does all this kissing of Hussein's baby-shit brown ass over the past two months like a good little girl, and then tomorrow, right before the convention starts, BO slaps her right in the face and picks that Zionist flack Joe Biden in a vain attempt to get the nod from the Jews, which he ain't gonna get? (It's a Jew who's sueing him in Philly over his photoshopped phony birth certificate.)

I tell you, if this nigger has little enough sense to do that, he is one stoooooo-pid monkey. Depriving the Sea Hag of what she's been entitled to in her own mind since she was ten years old? She'll grind him up into hamburger and feed the dogs with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shit, man ... I'd better make sure I've got the higher-capacity magazine loaded into my pistol next time I go downtown ... the niggers are sure to be rioting in the streets when they hear this.