Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Sea Hagger Speaks

[Stolen off another blog. I usually don't credit when I pinch interesting stuff, not because I'm trying to claim credit for someone else's work, but because I don't have time to waste with idiots who send me threats jumping up and down screaming because I quoted them. - HAC]

What if Biden is dumped for Hillary?

There’s been a rumor going around the blogosphere that Biden will drop out of the race and Hillary will be tapped for VP. It has now officially gained legs as Greta Van Susteren has covered it in her blog.

The question becomes: What will Hillary’s vocal supporters do if this is true?

Sadly, I have to say at this point that I will probably still vote for McCain and Palin should Biden step down. There are a number of reasons for this:

1. Having done extensive research into the candidates thanks to the Hillary debacle, I have decided that McCain is a good man who will do a much better job in running this country than Obama.

2. Additionally, it is my feeling that Obama is a puppet of some sort, a corporate tool or new neocon in disguise. His lack of character stuns me. His crazy followers scare the crap out of me. I don’t want this man with his finger on the button.

3. Hillary Clinton has frankly disappointed me by going along with Obama’s campaign. I understand the political reasons, but by doing so, she has swept caucus fraud and voter disenfranchisement under the rug. Given the same scenario, I think Sarah Palin would have fought for what was right, not what was politically expedient. Palin would not have smiled and stood idly by, allowing her delegates to be hijacked by her fraudulent opponent.

4. If Obama was a humble man open to suggestion, Clinton might be able to mold and tame his inexperience. But it’s been clear that Obama despises Hillary, and Obama’s campaign has already received criticism from Democrats for being arrogant and closed to suggestions. Hillary as Obama’s VP would be shut out and unable to accomplish anything.

5. I believe an Obama presidency would be a disaster, thus ensuring a defeat in 2012 and putting a much worse Republican than McCain in office for the following eight years. Hillary will then never have a chance to become president.

In summation: I hope that Biden stays on the ticket and Obama loses without Hillary. I believe that an Obama/Clinton ticket now would have an even bigger chance to lose, as Obama shows that he is pandering and weak. Hillary would then hurt her credibility and her chances to run again in 2012. If Hillary is brought onto the ticket, my only consolation is that I will at least have some small victory in helping Hillary at least get into the White House as VP if Obama wins, though my heart will be heavy as to what his presidency will mean for this country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McCain aced it when he appointed Sarah Palin as VP, weird as she is.