Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Wider Solution

Hi, guys:

This blog was something of an experiment in envelope-pushing. Now it is time to move on to the wider solution. A blog about assassinations that exist only in wishful thinking doesn't really fill that bill.

Assassinating Obongo would be "a consummation devoutly to be wished" as Shakespeare put it, but would probably not be of much practical use. The mysterious forces that put the nigger in office would still exist and we would still be ruled by criminals.

I run two blogs at a time; any more and I keep either forgetting to post or else I can't think of anything relevant to say. (Creativity is not a faucet you can turn on and off.) So I am abandoning this one, possibly only temporarily, and asking that all of my readers transfer their attentions to:

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com

and

http://nwhomeland.blogspot.com

The latter blog is being revived and will concentrate entirely on Northwest Homeland and Northwest Front related issues.

It's been a blast, guys, although unfortunately, not literally. Thanks for all the great comments and the supportive remarks you e-mailed to me privately.

-HAC

No comments: